Dog behaviour expert Cesar Millan will tour Canada this Fall and will be at the South Okanagan Events Centre in Penticton on Thursday, November 8th with a brand new seminar, sharing his secrets on how to build happier, healthier relationships between humans and their canine companions.
On this all new live seminar tour; Cesar will share valuable lessons and insights including:
- How to read your dog's body language in order to prevent & resolve remedial problems.
- How you can tune into your dog's instincts and energy.
- Understanding a dog's instinctual world and how it impacts their behaviour.
- Identify triggers and learn to recognize what true aggression is.
- Learn how your energy combined with your dog's instincts is the key in resolving aggression.
Oprah Winfrey, Scarlett Johansson, Will Smith and Nicholas Cage have all had their dogs trained and balanced by Cesar Millan.
A limited number of VIP tickets will be available; VIP tickets include entry into a group Q&A session with Cesar, scheduled to take place after his seminar.